sample package for performers
prep for your session
$250 session fee includes:
- A three (3) hour block of time from start to finish for Hair / Makeup, shooting, wrap-up.
- 2-3 wardrobe changes. There is a $25 charge for additional wardrobe changes beyond the
2-3 included in your basic session fee.
- As many color shots (easily converted to black & white if desired) as we can shoot in your block of time.
- NEW! MOBILE
SERVICE. I have had a few clients request that I come to them for their photo session(s), so, I am now offering this
option to all my clients for an additional $25 charge.
- There is an additional charge for Hair / Makeup. What it costs will depend on your choice of makeup
the average is around $150women/$100 men (optional). This fee is paid directly (cash) to the artist the day of your session.
- Contact sheets posted online within 2-3 business days for you to access and share with agents
- 2 photos with
basic retouching and your name in High Resolution / Ready to Print format. Additional retouching (beyond basic) $20.
- Additional retouched photos available for $20 per
Card set up for an additional $40.
- Master CD (with retouched photos & entire session/digital negatives)
- Disc replacement: $20.
rates and details
A deposit of $125 (50% of your total session fee) is required to hold your
appointment. You can arrange to deliver your deposit to me in person or or click on the PayPal link on this webiste.
Once you arrive at that page, click the appropriate button to make the payment with a credit card or generate a payment from
your bank account.
THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL $5.00 CHARGE FOR ALL PAY PAL TRANSACTIONS TO COVER TAX & FEES.
THERE ARE NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR CASH TRANSACTIONS.
The remaining balance is due the day of your shoot, no exceptions. No
personal checks or credit cards accepted on the day of your shoot, so, if you do not pay with cash, please make money orders,
etc. payable to James Rich.
fee is paid directly (cash) to the artist the day of your session.
scheduling a session
- When you book
a session, we will also schedule a consultation for us to talk one-on-one about your career, specific photo needs, clothing…etc. Consultations
can be done on the phone or in person.
- Session appointments
generally made 1 to 2 weeks n advance.
- Deposit required prior to session (See above).
scheduling a session (cont'd)
- Reschedule or
cancellation must be made at least 48 hours before your appointment. Failure to do so will result in losing your deposit.
short of 48 hours will result in the forfeit of your full deposit.
short of 48 hours is subject to a $62.50 (25% of
your total session fee).
- No shows are subject to the loss of full
- If a re-shoot is required for technical reasons,
there will be no charge. Re-shoots requested for any other reason will cost $1 per exposure (i.e. $100 for 100 exposures).
Re-shoots do not include hair and makeup costs.
- All re-shoot requests must be made within 2 weeks of original
shoot date. No custom prints may be ordered from a session requiring a re-shoot (i.e. you can only order custom prints
from the re-shoot, not the original shoot).
- There are no refunds or exceptions
to any of the above policies.
- Because of the
huge expense I am saving my clients, I do not offer printing services at this time. However, I can refer excellent printing
solutions to you.