sample package for performers
prep for your session
- Cut/Style hair the way you
would wear it for an important audition or agent interview.
- Use hairspray / gel to keep hairs in place and to stop it from frizzing.
- Neutral tones, with a soft and pretty finish are best.
- No heavy mascara or eyeliner.
- No bright colored eye shadows.
- Natural colored lip gloss to add
- Have your eyebrows shaped to suit your face. Go to a professional salon to have this done unless you have a very steady hand, a very sharp eye or a friend
who is good at shaping eyebrows.
- Simple manicured nails are best. Clear or nude polish, or French manicure.
rates and details
- A little under-eye concealer for dark circles, and translucent powder to prevent shiny skin is usually all that is
needed for male skin.
- Avoid glossy lips.
- Eyebrow shaping should be done conservatively unless your brows are extremely thick / bushy
or if you have a unibrow, but don't over
- Simple manicure w/clean
cuticles. A mild buff is okay. Clear
polish usually looks bad.
- Please bring choices to your session.
- Solid colors that compliment your hair, skin tone and eyes are best.
- Don't just show up with all black. It is not the most flattering color
for photographs, and if you have dark hair, wearing a black top will make your photo look like a floating head.
- Subtle textures can sometimes be a good choice -- especially for men.
- Avoid busy patterns, (designer) logos and colors that overpower you.
- A simple necklace and small earrings (i.e. diamond studs) would be fine
for women, but please try to avoid watches and rings.
some cases a simple necklace is okay for men, but please try to avoid watches and rings.
- Keep your outfits simple. Your wardrobe should not distract from your face.